Discussion topic: Missing hub

This message was authored by Tommy6 This message was authored by: Tommy6

Missing hub

Hi I never received any broadband hub

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Missing hub

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Tommy6
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tommy6 This message was authored by: Tommy6

Hi 

Sorry for no replay but I left for a business trip and have been too busy to check messages the last couple of days.

We need a hub as we have no wifi, therefore no TV either. Can you please arrange this? And please as soon as possible.

I am still abroad with limited access to interet and messages but will be back home Monday. 

Thanks

Tommy

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tommy6 Sky cannot act from a forum post you will need to talk to them yourself if you are the account holder unless you have set up another person as an authorised contact but again that cannot be done remotely .

I am escalating your latest post but the iinvitation to chat will only be open for 48 hours so keep an eye on the forum for a chat icon popping up. Sky will need to take you through account security so there will be a couple of tos and fros before they can sortvthe hub outvfor you.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now due to no further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion