Discussion topic: Internet

This message was authored by CHEROKEEJOE This message was authored by: CHEROKEEJOE

Internet

I had been without internet for 3 weeks, they sent an engineer down he put a new socket on the wall told me it was faulty ,soon has he left went off again so 3 weeks later the open reach engineer done something on the tel exchange box and now it is working so should sky pay me £ 9.33 per day for loss of internet as of com have stated because in total they only paid me £ 33.00 for 3 weeks

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CHEROKEEJOE 

It’s applied 30 days after the fault has been repaired and will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
CHEROKEEJOE
Topic Author
This message was authored by CHEROKEEJOE This message was authored by: CHEROKEEJOE

Internet

How much refund am I eligible for loss of internet for three weeks and loss of Netflix owing to a external fault beyond my control

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CHEROKEEJOE 

The Ofcom-mandated rate is, as you said, £9.33 per day after two full days.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat... 

ISPs are not obliged to pay anything for additional losses such as non-functioning streaming subscriptions.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion