Discussion topic: Internet Dropping

This message was authored by Yumna This message was authored by: Yumna

Internet Dropping

I have this issue for over a week now and it's getting ridiculous, my daughter was doing an exam on laptop and was unable to use ad the Internet dropped. this happens on the night around 2 or 3am , I want some money back as zi am not at all happy, you say it's fast Internet, it'd absolutely rubbish , Tell me what your going to do. ?? The problem is it drops and then some time after automaticly it's cones back. Whyy does this happen. my router is fine you guys sent me one not long ago. I have done all the relevant troubshooting as , when I spoke to someone it's still hasn't work.

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Internet Dropping

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Yumna 

Can you post your hub stats

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion