Discussion topic: EH4 intermittent broadband dropping

This message was authored by Chamberswatt This message was authored by: Chamberswatt

EH4 intermittent broadband dropping

For the last couple of days my broadband keeps dropping. It's for a very short period of time usually just a couple of minutes but it's really annoying. I've done the usual checks and it says everything is working fine. Is there anything I may not have tried? How can I tell if it's an issue with the cable for example?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: EH4 intermittent broadband dropping

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chamberswatt Could you please post your router stats following the link below.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#M101...

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Chamberswatt
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chamberswatt This message was authored by: Chamberswatt

IMG_2641.png

 this is when it goes offline 

Chamberswatt
Topic Author

IMG_2642.png

 and this is when it is off. It's going off every 5-10 mins now 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Chamberswatt  What you posted is not your router stats so the images can't be approved, this link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

You need to follow through to the very end.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Chamberswatt
Topic Author

Did those work? That was a full 30 minutes before it dropped off again 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Chamberswatt  No you need to post the router stats as explained in the link provided earlier.

Which hub do you have?

GD1_0-1695661803606.png

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Chamberswatt
Topic Author

Ok that's what I thought I had done , I suppose it doesn't help that my 3G doesn't work very well in the house so I'm basically offline lol

Chamberswatt
Topic Author

I can't sign in, I've tried the password from the box and the default. It just refreshes to sign in pop

up

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Chamberswatt that can happen with ios devices if **bleep**ible use a non-Apple device or if stuck use Chrome rather than Safari.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Chamberswatt
Topic Author

Thanks I tried that but it just does the same thing! So frustrating it's literally on and off 4 times an hour 🙈

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion