Discussion topic: Compensation complaint

This message was authored by CH04OBN This message was authored by: CH04OBN

Compensation complaint

Hi Can any one help. Feel I'm fighting a battle hear. Firstly my broadband was activated on the 9/8. no WiFi as no wifibox was delivered. contacted sky a few times long story short. billed got told I would get discount as had to wait. For my WiFi delivery. eventually got my WiFi box on the 26 of August my bill came out a day before I received my WiFi box then 2 week and 1 day later got money took out my account again so basically got billed 2 months for only 2 weeks and 1 day of service. I spoke too sky advisor after waiting 1 hour on the phone who said once I confirmed my last 4 digits of my account the money will go back into my account after 3 to 5 days! plus they basically took back the 5 discount i got at the start, well i paid £5 for my box but minus 5 pounds iam still waiting on my own money that sky took out my account after been told its been passed on to the manager to fix my bill. now got told as I put in a complaint that I need to do this on email give them my last four digits of my bank card after waiting an hour for an answer, and not the first time. Then I asked about my compensation for loss of 17 days with no WiFi. They added £14.67 on to my account.? I read the compensation article and just over £5 a day then £9 after 2 days. I have asked for an explanation and no one can tell me this. just the same information basically repeated in every email. I put in a complaint and dealing with 4 diffrent sky employees as everytime I send an email someone different replies still waiting on my over payment they took and compensation explanation as £14.67 definitely not right in what I'm reading on there site. Can anyone explain this to me please, and just to say my 2 daughter also had problems receiving Internet on their sky mobile around this time too which made trying to access the Internet very frustrating as no one in the house had any decent service and my daughters never received and apology or compensation for this error too it was word off month from a friend who explained there was an issue with o2 mass leaving issues with sky services.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion