Discussion topic: Cancellation

This message was authored by MeghanBower This message was authored by: MeghanBower

Cancellation

I have cancelled my broadband on the 11th December and I am awaiting a package and label to send the box back but still not received this? Can someone help

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Cancellation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MeghanBower If you cancelled on 11/12 the cancellation takes affect on 25/12 as you have to give 14 days notice but even if 11/12 was the date given the time of year packaging may well not have been received yet.

If.you want you can print a label for a free return using this link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband and pack the kit up yourself. If you do this keep the proof of posting safely as kit does go astray and you would need it to get any cha rges cancelled.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Cancellation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MeghanBower If you cancelled on 11/12 the cancellation takes affect on 25/12 as you have to give 14 days notice but even if 11/12 was the date given the time of year packaging may well not have been received yet.

If.you want you can print a label for a free return using this link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband and pack the kit up yourself. If you do this keep the proof of posting safely as kit does go astray and you would need it to get any cha rges cancelled.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion