Discussion topic: Broadband not working

This message was authored by Emmet15 This message was authored by: Emmet15

Re: Broadband not working

Thanks redkit. Still no broadband😡

This message was authored by Swanlinbar2023 This message was authored by: Swanlinbar2023

Yup. That was the answer I got when I FINALLY got to talk to a human being. I work from home in a high-impact industry, and this is not only a problem for me, but also my client. Five days is 50 billable hours missed, and approx 100 medical research documents that will be delayed. Not happy at all.

This message was authored by TAPC This message was authored by: TAPC

Broadband out here in Cork for the last two days. Almost impossible to get any help from Sky. I eventually got through to a very nice lady in the helpline who told me there was an issue that would take "about a day" to fix. She was excellent but could only give me the information she was given. Brutal service, I've lost two working days and the big issue is I have no idea whatsoever if they're fixing it. 

This message was authored by Emmet15 This message was authored by: Emmet15

Just got my internet  back this morning. Hadn't reported it was out as I couldn't get through to sky. Hopefully it won't take long to resolve yer issues.

This message was authored by TAPC This message was authored by: TAPC

Well I got through on the phone again. As before a very nice lady who did here best. She ran a line test to find out what I found out myself by following online instructions two days ago - red light flashing in ONT box - means there is a fault outside the property. Will be fixed remotely in 3 to 5 days. 
I have no problem with technical issues. They happen. I have a huge problem with the convoluted process Sky have put in place to fix them. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion