Discussion topic: i have paid my bill on 15 april but still it’s showing me that i have to pay my bill

This message was authored by MuhammadZohan This message was authored by: MuhammadZohan

i have paid my bill on 15 april but still it’s showing me that i have to pay my bill

• i have paid my bill on 15 april but still it’s showing me that i have to pay my bill

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: i have paid my bill on 15 april but still it’s showing me that i have to pay my bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MuhammadZohan 

Is your bill usually taken via your payment method each month, if it is does this payment you made now appear as a credit on either this bill oryour next one ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Wala This message was authored by: Wala

Re: i have paid my bill on 15 april but still it’s showing me that i have to pay my bill

I payed on 8 April 26.00£ And today again my bank account shows £26.00 Sky Why 52£?
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @MuhammadZohan , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Wala wrote:
I payed on 8 April 26.00£ And today again my bank account shows £26.00 Sky Why 52£?

@Wala because you shouldn't have made a manual payment. You only need to make a manual payment when your automated payment has failed and Sky has instructed you its failed and you need to make a payment.

When subscribing to Sky you need to have a direct debit or continuous card payment setup on your account, this means that Sky will automatically take the amount every month. This process is tied into when your bill is generated, so paying manually won't stop the automated payment for that month. The manual payment ends up going towards next months bill, which will mean the automated payment won't happen next month as your account would be in credit.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion