Discussion topic: Internet

This message was authored by Samanthapearcy2 This message was authored by: Samanthapearcy2

Internet

I have spoke to someone who is working for you, I've had a problem with my internet for over 7 weeks the last 3 weeks it has been going off alot in where I can not work from home I've lost out alot off money as I run a living care home from my computer I have called you 4-5 times and still been waiting for a call back where I didn't and had to call again last night I'm not happy with the money I have to pay for my bill as this isn't my fault

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Samanthapearcy2 this public forum isn't a contact method into Sky. This is a community of other Sky Customers.

Based on what you have told us and the fact you have already contacted Sky numerous times and got nowhere I'd suggest raising a complaint through Sky's official complaint process documented here: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion