Discussion topic: Wanted to ask about about when Sky confirms Bundesliga match times

This message was authored by 61e This message was authored by: 61e

Wanted to ask about about when Sky confirms Bundesliga match times

Hello. I have booked tickets for a B Dortming game for the w/e of Feb 17/19 2023. I would be very grateful if anybody had a good sense of when the the official times are confirmed so as to finalise travel plans please.

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Wanted to ask about about when Sky confirms Bundesliga match times

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@61e  As customers like you we have no advance info, could you not check on the clubs own website?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@61e  As customers like you we have no advance info, could you not check on the clubs own website?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

I don't think sky in the uk have much of a say in the fixtures. I think the home German broadcasters can decide what matches they show it as they'd have a bigger rights package. (Like sky and bt sports do in the uk)

The bundesliga website is up to week 16 for the dates so I think you need week 21 to be confirmed. 

Bare in mind, this forum is for sky in uk & Ireland

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

@61e wrote:

Hello. I have booked tickets for a B Dortming game for the w/e of Feb 17/19 2023. I would be very grateful if anybody had a good sense of when the the official times are confirmed so as to finalise travel plans please.

@61e 

The DFL is due to release the next batch of kick-off times (matches for the new year, post-World Cup) between 24-28 October. They're waiting until the draw for the third round of the DFB-Pokal has been made. 

You should be able to finalise your travel plans by Halloween at the latest as the DFL are normally very good at sticking to their pre-announced dates. 

61e
Topic Author

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to consider my query re confirmation of Bundesliga games and wish to apologize for my tardy responses.

61e
Topic Author

Thank you.

61e
Topic Author

Thank you for your suggestion. One of the travelling party was trying that so I was trying from a different angle.

61e
Topic Author

Thank you for your considered  answer. I thought Sky Germany as well as DAZN were the relevant broadcasters and perhaps thoughtlessly, opted for an english speaking forum to raise my query. Thanks again.

61e
Topic Author

Thanks very much. Perhaps my favourite answer 😂 without wishing to disrespect the other contributors whose replies were equally valid, as it gives hope to being able to finalise travel plans in the near future. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion