Discussion topic: WWE Network

This message was authored by danmillard23 This message was authored by: danmillard23

WWE Network

I am a WWE Network subscriber in the UK and can no longer access it through the WWE website. Instead it directs me towards Peacock, whose website says their catalogue is available to Sky customers e.g. through the Sky Go app. However, when I try and do this there are only a few shows available on Peacock and certainly no WWE. Does anyone have any idea?

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: WWE Network

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The rights for WWE in the uk are with Bt sports (soon to be Tnt sports)

Wwe has never been on Peacock brand in the UK.. peacock on Sky is very very limited and looks like it has been abandoned entirely.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

@nolte 

Yeah Peacock never even when launched seemed like it was done anywhere near properly always seemed an after thought.

danmillard23
Topic Author
This message was authored by danmillard23 This message was authored by: danmillard23

I know this is the case for live programming but what about the catalogue of historical content ordinarily provided by the WWE Network? When I go on the network it says the content is not available in my region.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Sorry @danmillard23 

There is none of the other content (documentaries, wwe classics etc) is available via Peacock on Sky

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

@danmillard23 wrote:

I know this is the case for live programming but what about the catalogue of historical content ordinarily provided by the WWE Network? When I go on the network it says the content is not available in my region.

@danmillard23 

I've just been to https://watch.wwe.com and it's working fine for me (for the past shows, Broken Skull etc.)

Do you the app on any device to try that, rather than using a web browser?

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat

A VPN will cause the issues you have - but a regular UK user should still be avble to get the WWE Network.

A US user will NOT get access to WWE Network without a US Peacock subscription.

@danmillard23 wrote:

I am a WWE Network subscriber in the UK and can no longer access it through the WWE website. Instead it directs me towards Peacock, whose website says their catalogue is available to Sky customers e.g. through the Sky Go app. However, when I try and do this there are only a few shows available on Peacock and certainly no WWE. Does anyone have any idea?

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

@danmillard23 wrote:

You need to turn your VPN off @danmillard23 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion