Discussion topic: Ted's Notebook - Who is involved?

This message was authored by LARDBOY+MCSTOTT This message was authored by: LARDBOY+MCSTOTT

Ted's Notebook - Who is involved?

I always watch Ted's Notebook but there are never any credits at the end of it.

Is there anywhere that have credits for the show, such as cameraman or even the director/producer?

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Ted's Notebook - Who is involved?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sports related content have a habit of not having credits, which must suck for the hard working production crew who don't get the public credit for their work. 

I've always wondered why sports broadcasts don't have credits.

You could try emailing the Viewer Relations Team and asking them at viewerR@sky.uk 

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@MarkGoldsmith wrote:

Sports related content have a habit of not having credits, which must suck for the hard working production crew who don't get the public credit for their work. 

I've always wondered why sports broadcasts don't have credits.

You could try emailing the Viewer Relations Team and asking them at viewerR@sky.uk 

I agree, we rarely see credits  on Sports programmes other than sometimes in show intros for presenters/commentators   - possibly due to the many people and often 3rd parties (contract or foreign broadcasters).

Some that I have seen credits for are the final wrap up shows of the Olympics on BBC Sport & IIRC also Wimbledon (note only the final wrap up shows) where credits for the teams for all the coverage  go on for a few minutes.

(They may do it on some others that I don't see or remember)

We do get a little info from Ted regarding his Cameraman as he does interact with him and we have occasionally found out more about him & also any stand in from his regular cameraman but this is not the same as any show credits.

Of course, on any show we rarely get credits for all involved but often Camera Superviser etc

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

@LARDBOY+MCSTOTT  Not sure if this is what you're looking for. Go to IMDb website, search for Ted's Notebook, scroll down a bit to the bottom of " Cast " & click on " All cast & crew ". 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extraordinary Attorney Woo is THE BEST foreign series on Netflix
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@LARDBOY+MCSTOTT  Not sure if this is what you're looking for. Go to IMDb website, search for Ted's Notebook, scroll down a bit to the bottom of " Cast " & click on " All cast & crew ". 

It doesn't give a lot of details

Per imdb, director, writer, producer are all ted gravity

The only credit other than Ted and a selection of guests (in cast) is camera operator for 2020

Pages on imdb are only as good as the information users input into them

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

@nolte wrote:

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

The only credit other than Ted and a selection of guests (in cast) is camera operator for 2020

@nolte  The OP asked for information on the director, producer & cameraman. All that information is given on the IMDb site. Not my fault if Ted Kravitz ( not Gravity ) does almost everything on the show. The OP asked & I supplied an answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@nolte wrote:

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@nolte  The OP asked for information on the director, producer & cameraman. All that information is given on the IMDb site. Not my fault if Ted Kravitz ( not Gravity ) does almost everything on the show. The OP asked & I supplied an answer.

Gravity was autocorrect

My point is that to take information on imdb with a pinch of salt. (Imdb is a bit like wikipedia in that it is done by volunteers)

Imdb is generally a good site, but there are gaps especially in factual programming.

This and other stuff should be considered by users when assessing whether the information on a website is reliable and that is an individual judgement call to make.

Interestingly the listed cameraman (who the 2020 season of Ted's notebook is only credit on imdb) after doing some googling shares a name with a F1 engineer.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

@nolte wrote:

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@nolte wrote:

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

Gravity was autocorrect

@nolte  Quite clearly autonotcorrect. May I suggest if you're going to use autocorrect that you spend a moment & proofread your post before submitting it? I use Grammarly & tbh I only use about 50% of its recommendations. For example, if I were to say " favourite programme " it will suggest I use " favorite program ", no doubt because it's American. It is both handy & annoying at the same time, a bit like autocorrect. Neither can beat a personal proofread.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion