Discussion topic: Sky offer for discovery plus premium when already subscribed to tnt sport cant watch discovery plus

This message was authored by Billy6 This message was authored by: Billy6

Sky offer for discovery plus premium when already subscribed to tnt sport cant watch discovery plus

Tnt discovery plus offer when already subscribed to  tnt sports can't watch discovery plus at all

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Sky offer for discovery plus premium when already subscribed to tnt sport cant watch discover...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Billy6  I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Billy6
Topic Author

Re: Sky offer for discovery plus premium when already subscribed to tnt sport cant watch discovery p

Still having trouble with this. Just had a email from discovery saying my account is not linked. Tried this loads of times. Sky say it linked discovery say its not will someone please sort this out

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky offer for discovery plus premium when already subscribed to tnt sport cant watch discovery p

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Billy6 

What was the outcome of your chat with the Messaging Team? If that chat invite is now closed would you like the issue re-escalating? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Billy6
Topic Author

Yes please

Billy6
Topic Author

Still can't activate anything on discovery plus keeps asking me to upgrade my pass even though I already subscribe to tnt

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Billy6 
I’ve re-escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Billy6
Topic Author

Ok cheers

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @Billy6.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion