Discussion topic: Sky VIP 6-month free trial of Apple TV+ offer. Existing Apple Customer

This message was authored by Quaker1883 This message was authored by: Quaker1883

Sky VIP 6-month free trial of Apple TV+ offer. Existing Apple Customer

With Sky VIP you now get a 6-month free trial of Apple TV+. I am already an existing Apple TV + Customer paying £6.99 a month. Am I still eligible for the free trial and if so how do I go about getting the free trial. For example do I have to cancel my existing Apple TV subscription first? Is there a set of step by step instructions? I apologise if this has been asked before but any help would be appreciated

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

Re: Sky VIP 6-month free trial of Apple TV+ offer. Existing Apple Customer

@Quaker1883  I was an existing Apple TV+ customer when I took this offer, there was no need to cancel anything. It's always been the case whenever I've taken up a free trial with Apple TV+, which has been a lot of times. 

As to getting the offer, ( these steps are from my Sky Q box ) press the Home button on your remote, scroll down to Apps on the sidebar & click on it. You should see an ad to watch Invasion with no sign-up required. Click on that & it will take you to Invasion episodes. Under them, it says " Enjoy a 6-month Apple TV+ trial ". Click on that box & you'll be taken to a new page. Follow the instructions given there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extraordinary Attorney Woo is THE BEST foreign series on Netflix

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion