Discussion topic: Sky Sports+ Timeout on Tablet

This message was authored by Hapy This message was authored by: Hapy

Sky Sports+ Timeout on Tablet

Don't have Sky Q, so watched Peterborough v Huddersfield on my Android tablet.

Great picture and commentary but one major drawback - the stream was ended a few minutes before the end of the first half and again a few minutes before the final whistle.

It seems you get the 45 minutes per half and no more - what a crock !

If denying this facility to customers who don't have Sky Q was meant as an incentive to get them to sign up then it fails miserably.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Sports+ Timeout on Tablet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hapy 

You can send you feedback to the Viewer Relations team via this email address - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hapy wrote:

Great picture and commentary but one major drawback - the stream was ended a few minutes before the end of the first half and again a few minutes before the final whistle.

If denying this facility to customers who don't have Sky Q was meant as an incentive to get them to sign up then it fails miserably.

@Hapy 

Games cutting off before full time also happened on Sky Q so don't think your sign up incentive theory rings true.

Most likely just a glitch across all platforms with Sky Sports+

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

@Hapy wrote:

@Hapy 

This happened to all the matches, not just the one you were watching. 

I would have thought that Sky would have issued an apology today but I haven't seen anything. The fault was at Sky's end as overseas viewers had no issues with their pictures and were able to watch the whole match uninterrupted. 

I do enjoy the odd conspiracy theory but this isn't one. I imagine that Sky will be feeling embarrassed today as they really did need this to be flawless from the off, considering the amount of interest and promotion it's had. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion