Discussion topic: Peacock TV UK Five nights at Freddy’s

This message was authored by UnrealityTV This message was authored by: UnrealityTV

Re: Peacock TV UK Five nights at Freddy’s

Watched FNAF on Peacock USA - it's dreadful. Don't waste your money on it. 

This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

Re: Peacock TV UK Five nights at Freddy’s

@UnrealityTV wrote:

Watched FNAF on Peacock USA - it's dreadful. Don't waste your money on it. 

My thoughts exactly. 

This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai

Re: Is five night's at Freddy's movie available on peacock?

@Berni1979 wrote:

I have been told the Five nights at Freddy's movie is available to watch on peacock tv but I can't find it, we have sky q

Five Nights at Freddy's is available on Peacock in the USA, not the UK. Only what's on the Peacock app on Sky is what's available on Peacock over here. I think Peacock is only available here due to contractual reasons, and when that contract is up, I would presume Sky will pull it entirely. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Is five night's at Freddy's movie available on peacock?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ZyloKai wrote:

I think Peacock is only available here due to contractual reasons, and when that contract is up, I would presume Sky will pull it entirely. 

Not really a 'contract': Peacock is the streaming service of NBCU, and NBCU is a division of Comcast, as is Sky Group.  As I've suggested elsewhere, it's more that Comcast needs to demonstrate that the very high price they paid to acquire Sky Group in 2018 was justified because there are corporate 'synergies'.

Comcast’s Xfinity has been integral to the success of our go-to-market strategy with Peacock in the U.S., and we see a similar opportunity to expand internationally with Sky,” said Jeff Shell, Chief Executive Officer, NBCUniversal. “We are excited to bring Peacock to millions of Sky customers and add incredible value to their platforms with a premium catalog of the best entertainment from across NBCUniversal that is included with their subscription. By leveraging Comcast’s Xfinity platforms in the U.S., we were able to test and learn, quickly drive scale, usage, and brand awareness of Peacock. We look forward to doing the same with Sky in Europe

https://www.skygroup.sky/en-gb/article/comcast-announces-peacock-coming-to-sky 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion