Discussion topic: Mork & Mindy

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

Mork & Mindy

Does anyone know of a platform that shows Mork & Mindy? There are plenty of other old US sitcoms readily available to watch on various platforms - M*A*S*H, Everybody Loves Raymond, Cheers, Frasier, Third Rock From The Sun, and Friends to name a few ( I was even able to watch every episode of Happy Days a few years ago, which of course is where Mork & Mindy comes from ) - but I can't seem to find Mork & Mindy anywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extraordinary Attorney Woo is THE BEST foreign series on Netflix

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Mork & Mindy

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mork+and+mindy+full+episodes

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
Sky support for Sky+HD and earlier systems has ended, you can still get support if you already have Sky Protect insurance otherwise you'll have to find your own 3rd party company to get support from at your own expense

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mork+and+mindy+full+episodes

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
Sky support for Sky+HD and earlier systems has ended, you can still get support if you already have Sky Protect insurance otherwise you'll have to find your own 3rd party company to get support from at your own expense
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@Annie+UK  Thanks for that, very helpful, don't know why I didn't think of checking YT myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was authored by gilbo2 This message was authored by: gilbo2

That programme brings back memories 🤣

Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@gilbo2 wrote:

That programme brings back memories 🤣

Yeah, looking forward to a rewatch, it's the one show I've wanted to see again but could never find. Good ol' YouTube. 

I read on Wiki that when it came to writing the scripts they would leave a note for Robin Williams that said " Robin will do something here " so he could do his thing. I would love to see all the stuff that never made the edit, apparently quite a bit was never suitable for a family audience. Bet the crew had a great time working on that show.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

There's a Season 1 - 4 (15 disk, 95 episode) DVD box set available for about £30 new and rather less second-hand from the usual outlets.

1000000130.jpg

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@TimmyBGood  Thanks for the DVD info, but having read a lot of reviews on Amazon saying the boxset isn't UK-compatible I think I'll give it a miss. Plus there's the matter of £29.99 on Amazon or free on YouTube. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion