Discussion topic: KBO Korean baseball via sky.

This message was authored by Daniel+McCormick This message was authored by: Daniel+McCormick

KBO Korean baseball via sky.

Hello comunity . A question about acsess to KBO via sky , has anyone been able to watch korean baseball in th uk.

will sky  not support any events and games etc for uk subscribers  fans. is there a hack anyone knows ? My grand kids are getting intrested in the korean baseball teams. its a shame i will need to stream from another source. I suppose the demad is not there.

many thanks

Dan.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: KBO Korean baseball via sky.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daniel+McCormick  If Sky or any UK broadcaster don't have the rights to these games then they simply won't be shown.  There is no "hack" as you put it, any posts about accessing content not legally availble in the UK would be removed.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Sky sports doesn't show any baseball whatsoever. 

Another consideration is that these games would take place early in the morning so may not be enticing to a uk broadcaster

Of course you could try googling specific terms like kbo uk tv baseball 2022 and so what results pop up.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Daniel+McCormick wrote:

will sky  not support any events and games etc for uk subscribers  fans.

'Support' means 'buy the rights to'.  If there isn't an audience large enough to cover the purchase price, that's simply not going to happen.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion