Discussion topic: Jurassic World Dominion

This message was authored by Logitechboy This message was authored by: Logitechboy

Jurassic World Dominion

I hope sky going to put Jurassic World Dominion when it comes out  if anyone knows can you please reply 

Thank you 

sean 

Best Answers
This message was authored by RiverbraidHarry This message was authored by: RiverbraidHarry Answer

Re: Jurassic World Dominion

Jurassic World Dominion Is coming to sky store premiere this following Monday 25th

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

it may be a "sky store premiere" release shortly after its release, which would be to rent at about €18

Sky cinema? That will probably take about 7-8 months as universal pictures need to make back at least $165 million cost (which seems low to me) 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by Plektrum This message was authored by: Plektrum

As @nolte stated this is a theatrical title and most likely it'll get a premium rental release anytime from 30-45 days after release.

In regards to Sky Cinema, it's usually around 8 months after theatrical for Universal titles but there seems to be an effort to reduce that window across all distribution deals... honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it lands on Sky Cinema around Christmas time. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in search of a great signature! I’ll get there one day!
Logitechboy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Logitechboy This message was authored by: Logitechboy

Thank you 

This message was authored by Austinored This message was authored by: Austinored

Don't listen to the reviews, spend a few quid in the cinema (I've maxed out on IMAX 3D, although 3D was pointless it's nice they still do it) it's best to be watched on the big screen. I'm a fan of the franchise so ignored the reviews and enjoyed the film massively with my 11 year old son.

Panasonic 50cx700 sky q 2tb, keep the 3d films, I am still watching those
This message was authored by RiverbraidHarry This message was authored by: RiverbraidHarry Answer

Jurassic World Dominion Is coming to sky store premiere this following Monday 25th

Logitechboy
Topic Author

Thank you 

This message was authored by fizzdisco This message was authored by: fizzdisco

I rented it on iTunes using my US account last weekend - it's really quite poor. 

Dreadful script, badly directed, devoid of any real sense of danger. The dinosaurs have no real dramatic impact any more. It was a generic 'let's all run around screaming at some CG stuff' type of affair. The original cast of Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum are wasted. 

Visually it looked pretty good in 4K with Dolby Vision & the Atmos soundtrack was reasonable, with a fair bit of grunt, but it was just generally extremely underwhelming. 

One for Jurassic World completists only, though I imagine most of them would have been to the cinema to see it. It's nose-dived at the box office, hence the speedy arrival onto streaming services. It cost $20 to rent from the USA (about £16.50) so I'd expect Sky Store will charge about the same, probably £14.99 - £19.99. At least it'll be at the wrong frame rate on there so will be over slightly quicker... 

This message was authored by matty147 This message was authored by: matty147

Is it on for a limited time on sky store because when it first arrived it said 6 days to go which has now disappeared? 

This message was authored by RiverbraidHarry This message was authored by: RiverbraidHarry

Yes I seen that as well was wondering if only 6 days till it is released to dvd our digital just have to wait and see

@matty147 wrote:

Is it on for a limited time on sky store because when it first arrived it said 6 days to go which has now disappeared? 

It's available as a premium rental until 11/9/22 (as per the Sky+ app which still displays expiry dates).

After that it will then most likely be available to buy, then rent at a standard price some weeks after that. 

This message was authored by RiverbraidHarry This message was authored by: RiverbraidHarry

Thanks very much for date look out for it really great movie

This message was authored by matty147 This message was authored by: matty147

@Plektrum wrote:

@matty147 wrote:

It's available as a premium rental until 11/9/22 (as per the Sky+ app which still displays expiry dates).

After that it will then most likely be available to buy, then rent at a standard price some weeks after that. 

Film comes out to buy on December 31st according to Amazon so probably around January when it's available to rent at the standard price. 

@matty147 wrote:

@Plektrum wrote:

@matty147 wrote:

Film comes out to buy on December 31st according to Amazon so probably around January when it's available to rent at the standard price. 

Amazon usually use 31/12 as a placeholder date for discs until the official release is set... more likely it'll hit digital purchase in September with a dvd rental/standard rental release around late September to October time if you're working to usual post theatrical windows. 

This message was authored by fizzdisco This message was authored by: fizzdisco

@matty147 wrote:

@Plektrum wrote:

@matty147 wrote:

August 16th is the US release date of the Blu-Ray & 4K disc of Dominion. The UK release date appears to be Sep 26th. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion