Discussion topic: I am a Sky subscriber but cannot access Sky channnels through NOW tv on my fire stick. How can I do

This message was authored by Mikey+B+27 This message was authored by: Mikey+B+27

I am a Sky subscriber but cannot access Sky channnels through NOW tv on my fire stick. How can I do

I am a Sky subscriber but cannot access Sky channnels through NOW tv on my fire stick. How can I do thus please? When I access NOW tv on my fire stick I just get another subscribe and pay option! Surely as a Sky subscriber I should be able to access the channels to which I subscribe? Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: I am a Sky subscriber but cannot access Sky channnels through NOW tv on my fire stick. How can I

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

NowTV is currently independent of Sky. You need to register and subscribe separately for it.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: I am a Sky subscriber but cannot access Sky channnels through NOW tv on my fire stick. How can I

NowTV is currently independent of Sky. You need to register and subscribe separately for it.

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

These foums are for Sky TV not NOW you need to go to the NOW forum

https://community.nowtv.com/

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Mikey+B+27 

As this is NowTV you need to post this on their forum here:

https://community.nowtv.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

hi @Mikey+B+27 

As a SKY subscriber you can watch SKY using the SKY go app on various devices  but unfortunately not on a firestick &  as the others have said not via Now TV which is currently independent to SKY Tv

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Mikey+B+27 wrote:

Surely as a Sky subscriber I should be able to access the channels to which I subscribe? 

It's highly unlikely that there will ever be an overlap between Sky satellite/streaming subscriptions and NowTV: those are distinct products intended to serve different market segments.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion