Discussion topic: Has Sky Sports got the rights to ATP and WTA tennis in 2024

This message was authored by Trekker60 This message was authored by: Trekker60

Has Sky Sports got the rights to ATP and WTA tennis in 2024

I know Sky Sports has US open rights this month. I saw rumours in February that Prime has lost their ATP rights .. has Sky confirmed it is coming to their service yet ?  

All Replies

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Has Sky Sports got the rights to ATP and WTA tennis in 2024

Yes the us open is definitely on Sky. It was advertised yesterday 😀😀 I hope that is useful for your question

On the whole ATP rights,I am not sure it's been confirmed at this stage

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Trekker60 wrote:

I know Sky Sports has US open rights this month. I saw rumours in February that Prime has lost their ATP rights .. has Sky confirmed it is coming to their service yet ?  

@Trekker60 if it does it won't be until 2024

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Trekker60 wrote:

I saw rumours in February that Prime has lost their ATP rights .. 

Chose not to attempt to renew, rather than 'lost'

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Global/2022/10/18/Prime-Video-Tennis.aspx 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

@Trekker60 wrote:

Inews reported Sky are due make a announce in coming months 

i understands Sky are also due to announce that they will replace Amazon as the UK broadcaster of the two professional tours in the coming months.

Sky Sports’s tennis coverage, which will be on a dedicated channel due to launch next year and feature multi-court coverage on streaming platforms, will be presented by Gigi Salmon, a regular tennis commentator and presenter on the BBC.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/tennis/sky-sports-us-open-commentators-full-line-up-laura-robson-tim-henma...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion