Discussion topic: Discovery + App

This message was authored by BN_boy This message was authored by: BN_boy

Discovery + App

Does anyone know if/when the Discovery + App will be updated to Discovery + Premium?

All Replies

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Discovery + App

We are still waiting patiently 

Maybe in a couple of years!!!

On the positive side, at least we will be getting it. No one, even the people who I spoken to at the executive team thought we would get it, so it's a pleasant surprise

I just thought we might get it in time for PL to start tomorrow. But with Sky we need to wait an eternity 

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Just had a call with the priority team and they have informed me we will only be going to get it in a couple of years, because of the current deal in place. I mentioned to them that on Sky website it states we will be getting it soon. This therefore is false information, as soon is not two years!

Very poor I have to say

BN_boy
Topic Author
This message was authored by BN_boy This message was authored by: BN_boy

That's a real shame. I was hoping to watch TNT Sports through the App rather than on my tablet. Looks like I'll have to cast it to my tv instead.

Very disappointing 

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BN_boy wrote:

That's a real shame. I was hoping to watch TNT Sports through the App rather than on my tablet. Looks like I'll have to cast it to my tv instead.

@BN_boy do you have a smart tv or better still FireTv Stick with BT sport app or even installing Discovery+ and sign into both apps with your BT id and password simple it works cause I get this signed into BT sport app on FireTv Stick

1691827233909728283803711827308.jpg

1691827465519490116481292174584.jpg

Also Discovery+ app on FireTv  Stick signed in with BT id and password simple you are still watching it on the big screen obviously not via the Discovery+ app on Sky Q, Sky Glass, Sky Stream.

Very helpful

Unfortunately I don't have it through BT and am paying through Sky, which is a pain

I wrote to them yesterday to voice my anger over this. No doubt they will just ignore it, like most other things

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion