Discussion topic: HD charges

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by debbiesharron This message was authored by: debbiesharron

Re: HD charges

@Skyuser1981

Well they do effectively ie Colour , Picture quality ie HD Prices and Hey theirs always the option of a Soundbar , Only a couple of quid ie couple of hundred. 

It's amazing when you leave Sky how their suddenly Begging you to come back with 80percent of etc. 

It's Amazing how they can do this Don't you think , 

Once you,ve left them 🫠

I like Nat geo wild and slow motion forward and rewind options
This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

Funny you should mention that. Sky did charge for that function. Sky+ used to cost ten pounds a month that means it was two pounds more than the HD subscription. and keep in mind this went up to July 1st 2007. then they ended the charge.

This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

I have my contract renegociated everytime the contract expires, I currently have the Sky signature tv package and Sky fibre broadband and I'm a Sky VIP diamond customer. I think that warrants getting the channels in HD doesn't it? 

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skyuser1981 wrote:

Funny you should mention that. Sky did charge for that function. Sky+ used to cost ten pounds a month that means it was two pounds more than the HD subscription. and keep in mind this went up to July 1st 2007. then they ended the charge.

And did your bill drop by £10 per month or was it all rolled up into a new base price?

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD

that change happened shortly before I became a Sky customer. I left Virgin Media when they dropped the Sky channels because they didn't wanna pay the carraige fee's to Sky for the channels, I highly doubt they took the 10 pound fee and just dumped it on the base subscription 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skyuser1981 wrote:

I think that warrants getting the channels in HD doesn't it? 

Well, clearly not.  Perhaps it might be best addressed to somewhere in Sky, because this is getting a little tedious.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

I highly doubt that..................but anyway. this is going nowhere. 

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Information has been supplied regarding this initial enquiry therefore thread now locked.

Kirsty

Community Manager

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion