Discussion topic: Fan of US Football now living in the UK

This message was authored by PiperbonesJones This message was authored by: PiperbonesJones

Fan of US Football now living in the UK

Is there any chance that Peacock Sky Subscribers can get the NFL Football Games through Sky? I'm a transplanted Pittsburgh Steeler fan and would like to watch their games or really any other NFL game on their Sunday night broadcasts or highlight shows....I had a US subscription but due to some restrictions could not view using that US-based subscription...

Thanks. 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Fan of US Football now living in the UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PiperbonesJones  No you won't get the peacock games through sky 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

hi @PiperbonesJones 

As @SKY1992bf says the content on Peacock in the UK is limited and the sports are not included

I don't know if they show the games you are interested in but SKY Sports does have an NFL channel at this time of year - I don't think you can subscribe to this as a single channel or not

Click on this link & then Select Sports to see current schedule   SKY TV Guide  

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

I'm a NFL Fan myself if you want to do it legally you will have to get NFL Game Pass and Sky Sports, NFL Gamepass will show the majority of games but Sky get two games a week exclusive to them for 24 hours so it can get annoying if your team is picked as one of the exclusive games of the week. 

If you watch College football you have to get ESPN Player for the SEC PAC 12 etc, Big Ten is impossible watch legally as far as I'm aware nobody in UK seems have that. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Sky sports mix also broadcast nfl Red zone on Sundays. This is available to sky signature subscribers

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

@nolte 

Very good point forget about Red Zone.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion