Discussion topic: Eurosport

This message was authored by EYPATTY This message was authored by: EYPATTY

Eurosport

I have a sky HD box with sky sports and eurosport 1 and 2. Will I be able to watch the 2023 australian tennis open on eurosport or will I have to subscribe to discovery+ as well on amazon prime. So many different answers out there 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018 Answer

Re: Eurosport

Warner Bros. Discovery Sports have the rights across their Eurosport channels and Streaming service unto 2031

https://media.discoverysports.com/post/new-long-term-deal-sees-tennis-australia-and-discovery-extend...

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018 Answer

Warner Bros. Discovery Sports have the rights across their Eurosport channels and Streaming service unto 2031

https://media.discoverysports.com/post/new-long-term-deal-sees-tennis-australia-and-discovery-extend...

EYPATTY
Topic Author
This message was authored by EYPATTY This message was authored by: EYPATTY

@Timelord2018 

Thankyou for your reply. I assume that means yes😊 I read somewhere that eurosport on the sky sports subscription  will no longer be available from 1st Feb 2023. Is this correct.  I'm in my 80s and try to keep up with technology but sometimes little difficult to understand.  Thanks 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Eurosport is currently on the basic sky pack (sky entertainment/sky variety/sky signature), not sky sports.

Changes could be afoot though, I am curious about the date you got as 1 Feb 2023. Eurosport/discovery and BT Sports have merged but no official announcement about any change to a common brand or amalgamating of operations.

Eurosport/Discovery and sky current carriage deal was announced in June 2020  but nothing public of length was announced, it just said "long term"

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion