Discussion topic: England v Australia - 5th Test Day 5 highlights (NOT bitesize)

This message was authored by Pete-Swan This message was authored by: Pete-Swan

England v Australia - 5th Test Day 5 highlights (NOT bitesize)

Hi.

I recorded on Sky+ the hours highlights, due to be shown at 8pm yesterday.

When I today watched the playback, instead there were other cricket programmes (The Hundred, Joe Root Masterclass). 

That's fine as changes to the original schedule do happen. But a mere day after the event, there doesn't appear to be any further showings of the 1 hour highlight programme?!?!

Would you kindly advise where I can access this programme?

Thank you.

Peter Swan

Best Answers
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: England v Australia - 5th Test Day 5 highlights (NOT bitesize)

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pete-Swan wrote:

Hi.

When I today watched the playback, instead there were other cricket programmes (The Hundred, Joe Root Masterclass). 

That's fine as changes to the original schedule do happen. But a mere day after the event, there doesn't appear to be any further showings of the 1 hour highlight programme?!?!

Thank you.

Peter Swan

@Pete-Swan 

If you go to Home >>> Sport >>>  Cricket >>> Top Picks >>> Ashes Series >>> Highlights... and within this section these is a 59m day 5 highlights show.

This is of course for sky Q so I'm not sure if its in the same place in Sky+ but i assume it'll be somewhere.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pete-Swan wrote:

Hi.

Thank you.

Peter Swan

@Pete-Swan 

If you go to Home >>> Sport >>>  Cricket >>> Top Picks >>> Ashes Series >>> Highlights... and within this section these is a 59m day 5 highlights show.

This is of course for sky Q so I'm not sure if its in the same place in Sky+ but i assume it'll be somewhere.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Pete-Swan
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pete-Swan This message was authored by: Pete-Swan

Thanks for the reply.

I do have Sky Q and have found the 59 min highlights, as guided by you.

Regards.

Peter Swan 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion