Discussion topic: Discovery +

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Discovery +

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @Natinda . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Natinda This message was authored by: Natinda

I went on the live chat on Tuesday (they were able to see these forum notes) and after being on there for quite a while, the only advice to re-set my password and try a different device, again did not work. The team then told me I would need to call sky again for them to unlink the accounts,. I did advise that I had already called sky, and requested that specific thing, and had spoke to 5 people, none of whom seemed to fully understand what I was asking (2 people kept thinking it was a Disney issue, not Discovery), and finally one person did say they had unlinked the accounts, only to then leave me half a voicemail, implying that they were unable to do so ( voicemail was completely unclear), so I called back and the final person I spoke to was unable to understand and reassure me either way. That was almost 2 weeks ago, and my account hasn't been unlinked, and I dont feel like calling sky again for 90 minutes to explain it all again. Is there a way this can be escalated without me calling, as all the notes should be on my account, this forum, and live chat? I am a long-standing customer and all of  my previous  experiences dealing with Sky over any issue has always been really positive, with issues swiftly understood and resolved, however this experience has been really disappointing, and I am not confident of any resolution. 

This message was authored by ttttuitt6rfr This message was authored by: ttttuitt6rfr

I just keep getting a message telling me to upgrade my account. I can watch nothing.

This message was authored by Aasdkckkwb111 This message was authored by: Aasdkckkwb111

I have not managed to get discovery + at all despite speaking to sky and discovery plus! No one can help and keep blaming each other. Not happy as pay lots to Sky every month and they're not interested 

This message was authored by ttttuitt6rfr This message was authored by: ttttuitt6rfr

I got this sorted out by using the chat facility. It something to do with the account email addresses.

This message was authored by Aasdkckkwb111 This message was authored by: Aasdkckkwb111

Which chat facility? I've done an online chat with discovery plus and they couldn't help. Is there a chat facility with sky without having to call them? I've wasted so much time and money calling them previously and they've not been able to sort my problem out. 

This message was authored by trixiechamp2 This message was authored by: trixiechamp2

I must have spoken to Sky and Discovery Plus about 20 times since January 24.  We werre away at christmas and when we came back something had happened as we can no longer watch Discovery Plus. As per previous on this thread, I have requested my account be unlinked by Sky as per D+ request and vice versa.  O have even set up another account with a different email address and still no joy.  As a Sky customer of over 25 years it is extremely frustrating to have no resolution after 4 months of talking to numerous people and continutally go through the same processes time and time again.   The call involved a reset of the main puck which also didn't work.  Discovery Plus was my most watched App and this is extremely frustrating especially as the subscription prices have gone up.  I keep being told its a known issue that has been escalated to the tech team that should take days/weeks to solve.  Then some rubbish about well Scotland have to sort then other regions etc which is why its taking so long.  But 4 months!!? Come on Sky, pull your finger out!!! About to just cancel it all together at this point!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion