Discussion topic: Sky talk server error

This message was authored by Weston+Boy This message was authored by: Weston+Boy

Re: Sky talk server error.

Still not able to get into app. Over a week now. I thought it would have been fixed by now.

Should I delete app and reinstall or will I lose all my stored numbers?

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: Sky talk server error

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

We believe this fault should now be resolved. Thank you for waiting whilst we worked on the issue. 

If you continue to have problems, can you please delete/reinstall or sign out of the app and back in again.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Michael_G This message was authored by: Michael_G

Nope.  Still not working.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KevNewMedia wrote:

Hi Everyone

We believe this fault should now be resolved. Thank you for waiting whilst we worked on the issue. 

If you continue to have problems, can you please delete/reinstall or sign out of the app and back in again.

@Weston+Boy tried this today?

This message was authored by BridieP This message was authored by: BridieP

Still not working

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BridieP wrote:

Still not working

Tried KevNewMedia's suggestion?

This message was authored by Niconico This message was authored by: Niconico

I'm also getting server error when trying to use talk shield on the App, I've signed out, signed out, deleted app and reinstated and still getting the server error message.  I accessed via the website to star an important number which showed it had been authorised, but the number still wasn't getting through when they called that evening......please help!

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Niconico 

Thanks for using the Sky Community.

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Niconico   an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @BridieP 

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @BridieP an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Selector1 This message was authored by: Selector1

still not working

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Selector1 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Selector1.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion