Discussion topic: Sky talk landline not working

This message was authored by Piglet2000 This message was authored by: Piglet2000

Sky talk landline not working

Sky talk landline not working. It stopped on the 30th October and despite numerous calls to Sky we are still no further on. I am getting message updates saying there is a line fault and it's being looked into by BT Openreach, but 23 days now is a bit much. I can't bring myself to call them again, fed up of hours on hold and being passed around to advisors who i cannot understand the issue and i cannot understand them do to their accent. Not sure what else to do.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky talk landline not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Piglet2000  As the fault has been reported you need to wait for the fault to be repaired, the fault could be anywhere in the network.  Only Sky can provide any updates the forum can't.

You need to call Sky for any updates.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky talk landline not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Piglet2000 it's a matter of waiting, I'm afraid, for Openreach to fix it as @GD1 posted. It can take a while if it involves digging up pavements or the road when local authority permission has to be obtained

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion