Discussion topic: Sky Talk not working at all, joined sky 26th June and had this problem ever since

This message was authored by Janben63 This message was authored by: Janben63

Sky Talk not working at all, joined sky 26th June and had this problem ever since

Hi all I joined Sky 26th June 2024 and I've had no sky talk since, I've phoned and they each time check the line and it says "sorry the number you are calling is temporarily unavailable"

I've reset my router each time they have asked, I've sent photos in of the back of my router and my  ONT box I was told it's been escalated to the network team and it will be sorted in 72hrs, I've actually done this 5 times now I've had messages asking me to try this and that, I was told on Sunday last week it was being escalated to open reach and to wait 72 hrs again and it would be fixed this has not happened so I just rang them back and they say it was escalated to the voice team this morning and I have to wait another 72 hrs this will be Monday now so I'm pulling my hair out at them what can I do?

I feel I'm being sent round in circles by sky

All Replies

This message was authored by Heather+Anne This message was authored by: Heather+Anne

Re: Sky Talk not working at all, joined sky 26th June and had this problem ever since

I can feel your frustrations as we are in a similar situation, no landline for 6 weeks now since we were upgraded.Sky seem unable to sort out the problem which many people seem to have and are struggling. It almost seems like the technology behind this is to much for them and nobody within the company knows how to resolve it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion