Discussion topic: My sky talk telephone is not receiving or making calls. I have tried all troubleshooting to no avail

This message was authored by Wes11621 This message was authored by: Wes11621

My sky talk telephone is not receiving or making calls. I have tried all troubleshooting to no avail

My sky talk line is not making or receiving calls the line appears to be dead. I have tried all the troubleshooting methods recommended by you web site, but to no avail.  There doesn't appear to be a telephone aperture on my router to connect a telephone to. My telephone connects into a wall outlet. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: My sky talk telephone is not receiving or making calls. I have tried all troubleshooting to no a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Wes11621  Please follow the link below to fault find the phone line fault.

https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-talk/fix-problems-with-my-phone/articles/fix-phone-problems-start 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Wes11621
Topic Author

Re: My sky talk telephone is not receiving or making calls. I have tried all troubleshooting to no a

Thanks but I have tried all these still not working 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Wes11621  Do you have any other means to report this to Sky, as this can be escalated via the forum here if you would like?

Wes11621
Topic Author

I've tried looking for a faults reporting telephone number but I can't find one anywhere on sky. I would be grateful if this can be escalated by this method.  
Thanks

@Wes11621 I have escalated your post to Sky who may be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat.

More information about this process can be found in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Wes11621 to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion