Discussion topic: Haven’t received viewing card

This message was authored by Nadine02 This message was authored by: Nadine02

Haven’t received viewing card

Engineer came on Monday the 4th told us the viewing card would be here in the next and hasn't arrived. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Haven’t received viewing card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is this for Sky+, where ypu've posted, or Sky Q?

It usually takes around 5 days for the Viewing Card to be received, so you might want to wait a couple of days longer. Otherwise give Sky a call (we're customers here).

This message was authored by Dr.SkyHigh This message was authored by: Dr.SkyHigh

Viewing cards generally take 3-5 working days to arrive but as far as I know most TV engineers have spare viewing cards in their vans and if they don't you could call sky and request for one through express delivery which you would receive with 48 hours. 

Nadine02
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nadine02 This message was authored by: Nadine02

I still haven't received it being a week and phoned loads of numbers and haven't got through to anyone 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nadine02 
If you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t allow us to type the digits in full).

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if you’re prompted to.
Depending on your particular issue the operating times of various departments may differ.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Nadine02

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us @Nadine02 . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion