Discussion topic: accessing purchased movies on sky stream

This message was authored by obliterate This message was authored by: obliterate

accessing purchased movies on sky stream

I have just moved from Sky + to sky stream but cannot access my puirchased movies. It says log into the sky app from stream which I have tried to do but after inputting username and password and getting past the almost impossible to read 'Gotchas' it just comes up with 'sign into the sky app' again and full circle back to the beginning and so it goes on

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: accessing purchased movies on sky stream

@obliterate wrote:

I have just moved from Sky + to sky stream but cannot access my puirchased movies. It says log into the sky app from stream which I have tried to do but after inputting username and password and getting past the almost impossible to read 'Gotchas' it just comes up with 'sign into the sky app' again and full circle back to the beginning and so it goes on

Are you signing in to the Sky Store app? 

obliterate
Topic Author
This message was authored by obliterate This message was authored by: obliterate

Re: accessing purchased movies on sky stream

Yes I am

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion