Discussion topic: Tv service restricted

This message was authored by Alan4785 This message was authored by: Alan4785

Tv service restricted

Hi my tv service is restricted, my balance reads zero. Looking to get the service reinstated. 

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Tv service restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alan4785  Were you late in paying your bill by over 14 days?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Tv service restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alan4785 wrote:

Hi my tv service is restricted, my balance reads zero. Looking to get the service reinstated. 

@Alan4785 
If your Sky services have been restricted (it’s normally only a missed payment that triggers this), Sky won’t reinstate them until you’ve paid what is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. Any calls to Sky will only prompt you to make your payment.

If you can’t pay what you owe in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. Also, any payment you make over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday won’t be processed until the following week as banks are closed.

Once you’ve done all this you’ll be able to call Sky if you need to speak to an agent.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion