Discussion topic: Transfer tnt sport to sky stream

This message was authored by Rob66 This message was authored by: Rob66

Transfer tnt sport to sky stream

I am looking to move from sky + box to sky stream. Currently have tnt sport contract with bt that I view via box. Spoke with bt regards transfer to sky stream and was told to give viewing card number and they will port over if different number to what they have registered. However as sky stream does not have a viewing card any idea how transfer would work as I have contract to jan 25 with for sports package 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Transfer tnt sport to sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rob66  An existing subscription should automatically transfer over 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

I could be wrong but I didn't think this was allowed on sky stream. I was under the impression that to watch TNT SPORTS on sky stream you had to subscribe through sky. 

you will be able to watch TNT sports on sky stream via the discovery plus app with your log in. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason+Golding  I've been searching for clarification on this as I was certain it had been posted previously and you can do it as per post 9 Here  (I've not seen or heard anything to suggest anything has changed with regards to this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@SKY1992bf Evening, everyday is a school day! Really didn't know that. 🙂

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion