Discussion topic: Swapping Pucks

This message was authored by AndySCFC This message was authored by: AndySCFC

Swapping Pucks

Hi hopefully someone has already done this and/or knows the answer. I have two stream pucks one upstairs one in lounge pretty standard for lots of folk I imagine. My 4OD app downstairs has stopped working and just spins on the 4 logo numerous resets/reboots and refresh of apps have failed to fix this but it works upstairs can I just swap pucks around? I know I could test this myself but wasn't sure if it would bugger both pucks up so thought I would ask first thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Swapping Pucks

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndySCFC wrote:

Hi hopefully someone has already done this and/or knows the answer. I have two stream pucks one upstairs one in lounge pretty standard for lots of folk I imagine. My 4OD app downstairs has stopped working and just spins on the 4 logo numerous resets/reboots and refresh of apps have failed to fix this but it works upstairs can I just swap pucks around? I know I could test this myself but wasn't sure if it would bugger both pucks up so thought I would ask first thanks

There is no issue swapping hem arroud, have you spomen to Sky about the issue?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndySCFC wrote:

There is no issue swapping hem arroud, have you spomen to Sky about the issue?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

AndySCFC
Topic Author
This message was authored by AndySCFC This message was authored by: AndySCFC

No not about this as numerous posts say it's a known issue and being looked at so in all honesty couldn't be ar5ed with the hassle of being told to reboot/restart/update apps again thanks for your help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion