Discussion topic: Some Disney+ movies are turning off the sky puck.

This message was authored by ShaunR91 This message was authored by: ShaunR91

Some Disney+ movies are turning off the sky puck.

Hi I'm received my sky puck yesterday. Everything is working fine, except for Disney+ has started crashing the Puck when I try and watch a programme. We're logged in fine, can select user, browse etc, even select a programme, but when we try and get a programme we get a spinny thing, then the puck just goes off and we have to turn it off and on at the mains. I've tried it several times with precisely the same behaviour. Other stream services are working fine. Disney+ is working fine if we use our TV app (which uses the same Sky broadband connection). The Puck is on a wired connection. Obviously not a very good first impression for a service of which the whole point is to integrate streaming services. I was wondering whether anyone had encountered anything similar and had any workarounds and advice? I have found that we can watch programs from star and Discovery channel on the Disney+ app but then when trying to watch the likes of frozen the app crashes the puck to a black screen saying no signal. Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Ben11444 This message was authored by: Ben11444

Re: Some Disney+ movies are turning off the sky puck.

Hi. We're having exactly same problem. How did you fix? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion