Discussion topic: Sky stream pixelating

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Sky stream pixelating

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Ever since a power cut lasting a few hours channels on sky stream are pixelating from a total screen freeze to squares appearing on the screen for a few seconds. Any ideas ?  

The only thing i have noticed is the down stream noise margin has gone down to 1.8 Db and was wondering if the low noise margin could be letting errors through resulting in pixelation.  If thats the case guess i'll have to wait for dlm to take effect 

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky stream pixelating

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@cookiemonsteruk sorry to hear that @cookiemonsteruk hopefully the cabinet will have reset overnight. Sky can order a DLM reset but are very reluctant to do it in my experience. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion