Discussion topic: Sky channel numbers in paper different to sky stream numbers !!!

This message was authored by Roger471 This message was authored by: Roger471

Sky channel numbers in paper different to sky stream numbers !!!

I'm new to sky stream , when l check for programs numbers in the daily paper they are different to what my program guide state.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36 Answer

Re: Sky channel numbers in paper different to sky stream numbers !!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Roger471 sky stream carries less channels than sky q I would imagine most papers listings are that of sky q (I could be wrong).As sky steam does not carry all the sky q channels ie plus one channels you will see a difference in channel numbers.You can set up a favourite channel list which may make it easier for you to find the channels you use most 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36 Answer

Re: Sky channel numbers in paper different to sky stream numbers !!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Roger471 sky stream carries less channels than sky q I would imagine most papers listings are that of sky q (I could be wrong).As sky steam does not carry all the sky q channels ie plus one channels you will see a difference in channel numbers.You can set up a favourite channel list which may make it easier for you to find the channels you use most 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion