Discussion topic: Sky Stream Puck not working

This message was authored by JEFF1102 This message was authored by: JEFF1102

Sky Stream Puck not working

Last night I switched on second puck and first odd thing was that the volume control on remote bought up the search instead of turning up the volume. I watched the show then the home screen froze up. Since then after several reboots cannot get the puck to work. Its now stopped communicating with the remote as well.

I looked up the recovery process on sky help and started that. But when it says to press 4 and 6 together on remote nothing happens. The remote will not work at all. Any ideas or shouls I call Sky? Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Sky Stream Puck not working

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi JEFF1102

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
JEFF1102
Topic Author
This message was authored by JEFF1102 This message was authored by: JEFF1102

Thanks. I did phone sky and they think the fault is the remote control and have posted a new one out which arrived today and hopefully will solve the problem. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion