Discussion topic: Sky Sports rolling contract 12 month

This message was authored by PanthroMick This message was authored by: PanthroMick

Sky Sports rolling contract 12 month

Hi all,

I can't find an answer in the Ts and Cs.

The Sky Sports 12 month rolling contract, can that be cancelled anytime or is it min 12 months?

Want it for the football, so maybe 9 or 10 months. 

Is £25 the cheapest?

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by cliff53 This message was authored by: cliff53

I have tv on a rolling contract, as far im concerned if i...

I have tv on a rolling contract, as far im concerned if i cancel, its all cancelled, however I have 31 day try out anyway, so can cancel all.

Steveboy
PanthroMick
Topic Author
This message was authored by PanthroMick This message was authored by: PanthroMick

Re: Sky Sports rolling contract 12 month

Thanks Steveboy

Does it mention anywhere you must do min 12 months before you can exit the contract?

Im not on a 12mth contract, im a rolling 30 day

Im not on a 12mth contract, im a rolling 30 day

Steveboy
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@PanthroMick wrote:

Hi all,

The Sky Sports 12 month rolling contract, can that be cancelled anytime or is it min 12 months?

Is £25 the cheapest?

Thanks

A 12 month rolling contract should indicate a fixed price for 12 months and cancellation anytime as it is rolling🤔

Full Sky Sports is frequently discounted to £20 on NOWTV😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

£20 for Now Tv would only include 720p. To get the equivalent 1080p as per sky stream, you would require the £6 boost. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

@Jason+Golding wrote:

£20 for Now Tv would only include 720p. To get the equivalent 1080p as per sky stream, you would require the £6 boost. 

I don't know anyone who pays £6 for Boost. Most folk pay no more than £2pm for it. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Jason+Golding wrote:

I'm paying paying £2 for UHD and ATMOS ... the question was specifically about Sky Sports😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Exiled-in-HH I am paying £18 for sky sports and £0 for UHD/Atmos on sky stream 😘 oh and £4 a month for sky cinema with paramount plus 🫢

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

I called yesterday, within 31 days you can send stream back with everything cancelled. After, if your in a contract then they told me 30 days notice and a penalty .

Im not in a contract, only 30 day rolling, so I can still cancel without penalty

Steveboy
PanthroMick
Topic Author

It's since changed to me for £22 rolling contract for 24 months.

So I can pay £22 a month for the next 9 or 10 months, then cancel it and I won't be charged?

@PanthroMick wrote:

Hi all,

Is £25 the cheapest?

Thanks

You should be able to get it for less ... perhaps even £18 ... but you do have to pay for all the other mandatory packs first .... unlike NOWTV😁

Exiled in HH

@Exiled-in-HH @There is only one other mandatory pack. Which I am happy and can afford to have. Good luck with the budget service 🫢

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

... and no needed to pay for whole home ... wins all round😍

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion