Discussion topic: Sky Main Events channel vs Sky Premier League & Sky Football channels (Sky Stream)

This message was authored by Robboko This message was authored by: Robboko

Sky Main Events channel vs Sky Premier League & Sky Football channels (Sky Stream)

When I want to watch a live football match at a later time on Sky Premier League channel or Sky Football channel I press the '+' button on my remote and the series is added on Sky Stream - so far so good. However when the match is simultaneously broadcast on the Sky Main Events channel, this series will be automatically added also.

When I go in to watch the match later only the Sky Main Events broadcast is offered to me, and this causes a problem. Two examples:

1. Watford vs Blackburn Rovers on Sun 27th Aug 2023 - At half time on the Main Events channel it switched from this game to the pre-match build-up to the Sheffield United vs Manchester City game, therefore I didn't see the 2nd half of the Watford match.

2. Salford City vs Leeds United on Tue 29th Aug 2023 - When I went to watch this match the next day the Andy Murray tennis match was broadcast on the Sky Main Events channel instead, therefore I didn't see the Leeds match.

Basically I don't want the Sky Main Events broadcast as this can change at the behest of Sky. I only want the Sky Premier League or Sky Football channels presented to me wher I am assured of seeing the football match I requested.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion