Discussion topic: Shows not listed on Home Screen?

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Shows not listed on Home Screen?

@Fothergill1 wrote:

@SlenderRobert I agree, the voice control is far superior to the Glass/stream remote. My problem is with the small track pad button in the centre.  It's fine to get where you want fairly quickly but when I press it it tends to move so I click the wrong thing.  I haven't done any research but there might be a way to make it less sensitive or maybe even turn it off.

Turn the Touch Surface off so that it's just a clickable button, that's what we did. The touch/swipe was too sensitive for us too but it's much better with just the up/down/left/right/centre all clickable.

You do it under Remotes & Devices on the main menu.  

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SlenderRobert Thanks for that, I have done it before I forget 👍

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
theskyisblue15
Topic Author
This message was authored by theskyisblue15 This message was authored by: theskyisblue15

Same - I guess the main part of the frustration is that we've come from ATV (after cancelling Sky Q a few months back) so seeing how easy it is to do compared to how badly Sky have implemented it.

I'll just have to remember what shows I've got running on D+ and not rely on the CW rail for now. Shame they've released it so half-baked because the UI and picture quality really is brilliant.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion