Discussion topic: Second Sky puck not connecting to account

This message was authored by Tcaddy This message was authored by: Tcaddy

Second Sky puck not connecting to account

I have just started with Sky Stream.  I got a deal with whole house and two Sky pucks included.

My first puck connected fine, earlier in the week.  I waited until now to install the second puck.

The puck has set up OK and connects to the hub, however it fails to link to my account.  I tried it first by connecting to the hub via a land line and then connected it via wifi.  Same result, it tries to link to my account but comes back after a while with a message saying that it was unable to link to my account right now.

When I checked online previously, both pucks were shown in my account with the ID numbers.  I checked online tonight and I can't see the same window that was there before.  I just see a single active Sky puck and the option to buy another one.

What has happened to my second Sky puck entitlement?

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Second Sky puck not connecting to account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tcaddy this sommething you need Sky to sort your post has been escalated to a Sky team who should be in touch inviting you onto a chat session through the forum where a chat icon will be added.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @Tcaddy.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Tcaddy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tcaddy This message was authored by: Tcaddy

Hi, thank you for your reply.

The following day I found that the puck had connected.

I don't know if this happened automatically or was as a result of someone's intervention.

However, on checking the Sky literature, it did advise to contact Sky for further assistance in these circumstances.

Thanks again,

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion