Discussion topic: Remote control for Sky Puck

This message was authored by Gertie58 This message was authored by: Gertie58

Remote control for Sky Puck

OK, so I waited 6 days for a new remote to arrive so that I could resume watching sky tv. The remote switches the puck on and navigates through the channels, but it will not control the volume. Is there a quick fix or have I got to get another new remote? I have a Panasonic tv.

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Remote control for Sky Puck

Did you pair the replacement remote with same code as the original remote that did control volume?

Exiled in HH
Gertie58
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gertie58 This message was authored by: Gertie58

Hi, I didn't do anything with the new puck,there was no paperwork with it. Sky should provide info on what needs to be done, I thought it was ready to go!

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gertie58 wrote:

Hi, I didn't do anything with the new puck,there was no paperwork with it. Sky should provide info on what needs to be done, I thought it was ready to go!

It's all online.

All the Sky help guides are available on the Sky help website and also a number are in video format on their YouTube channel.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gertie58 If you go to Settings > Connected devices > Sky Remote you will find an option to "Control your TV".  Follow the onscreen instructions and hopefully it will find the correct setting/code for your TV.

Good luck 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Gertie58 wrote:

Did you receive a new puck or new remote?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion