Discussion topic: Recently signed up to sky stream. How do I access my £75 pre paid Mastercard for myself and family

This message was authored by Gareth3 This message was authored by: Gareth3

Recently signed up to sky stream. How do I access my £75 pre paid Mastercard for myself and family

£75 pre paid master card for myself and a family member. How do I activate or order this. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Recently signed up to sky stream. How do I access my £75 pre paid Mastercard for myself and fami

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gareth3  All details are here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/mastercard-reward-sky-glass

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Recently signed up to sky stream. How do I access my £75 pre paid Mastercard for myself and fami

@Gareth3  All details are here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/mastercard-reward-sky-glass

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by GazzaC87 This message was authored by: GazzaC87

Thanks,

I assume this also applies to sky stream and not just sky glass. I was told an existing family member or friend will be gifted a £75 Mastercard too, even if they are already a sky customer. 

thanks 

Gareth

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Was your order made through Sky or someone else?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by GazzaC87 This message was authored by: GazzaC87

Through sky over the phone 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Gareth3 As explained in the link supplied by @GD1 it usually takes about 6 weeks to receive your Mastercard as Sky wait until after you cooling off period before processing the offer.

I took advantage of a similar offer when I got Glass 14 months go but after 2 months it has not arrived.  I phoned Sky who looked into the matter and they confirmed it has slipped through the cracks.  They immediately sent it for processing and sent me a text message when it was on its way.  My point is if it doesn't arrive don't be afraid to phone them to check.

FYI you will need you Sky account number to activate the Mastercard.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion