Discussion topic: Puck not loading up sky tv

This message was authored by Tintin12345 This message was authored by: Tintin12345

Puck not loading up sky tv

Hi please help.

I had my sky glass few days which works ok I've just got a sky puck turn up so I can watch tv upstairs and it won't let me watch any sky tv channels on the apps work. Is there a setting I need to change?? It sounds like this is a common problem with the puck's??

All Replies

This message was authored by Kevin-7248 This message was authored by: Kevin-7248

Re: Puck not loading up sky tv

Hi,

im only speculating here, but if you've not got sky multiroom, which is due to an additional subscription option, but you're signed in with both to the same account, this could be the problem. 

••••¥¥¥¥•••••¥¥¥;••••••¥¥¥¥
Sky Glass 65”
Sky Fibre 500 WiFi Max
Been a sky customer through the ages from before HD boxes were a thing! When sky was a box you had to wind up to work 
Tintin12345
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tintin12345 This message was authored by: Tintin12345

I've paid for multi screen so my kids can watch sky on all there technology.

This message was authored by Kevin-7248 This message was authored by: Kevin-7248

Hi @Tintin12345 

I've attached this link for you on the ability to stream with sky glass and sky puck to see if this helps.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass 

I'll edit and update this post shortly to include further help.

••••¥¥¥¥•••••¥¥¥;••••••¥¥¥¥
Sky Glass 65”
Sky Fibre 500 WiFi Max
Been a sky customer through the ages from before HD boxes were a thing! When sky was a box you had to wind up to work 
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Tintin12345 

Does both the Glass & Stream show up when you press the link below?

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
Tintin12345
Topic Author

An Update for any future readers. I've got it working by doing a factor reset on the puck and then manually activating the puck with sky.com/activation. All working now after having to pair up my controller and tv again. The puck will help run through how to pair everything back up. Hope this helps people that have the same problem as me.

Tintin12345
Topic Author

Yes and yes. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion