Discussion topic: Puck freezing

This message was authored by smiffydave This message was authored by: smiffydave

Puck freezing

Sometimes when trying to watch an app - eg Disney / Apple TV  it's fine until the show starts then I lose picture and get only sound,  I have 70mbs and subscribe to the mentionned apps.  To me it seems an issue with the streaming of the actual shows.  I also have to fairly regularly restart the puck. I've only had Sky Stream for two weeks - is the puck faulty or an issue at Sky?

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Puck freezing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@smiffydave  How is the puck connecting to your router?

70mb should be enough for the puck to run plus additional use on your brodband

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

smiffydave
Topic Author
This message was authored by smiffydave This message was authored by: smiffydave

Puck is connected to router wirelessly.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@smiffydave  I would try ethernet cable from the puck to the router rather than wifi to see if this improves your experience.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

smiffydave
Topic Author

I'll try that - thank you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion