Discussion topic: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

Thank you @KevNewMedia 

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

@KevNewMedia On another issue but hoping you might know the answer. I have though posted it on other links. Blue screen please wait - this seems to have stopped when turning on stream first time each day, which is great news. Are you able to confirm that a fix or update has been done at all?

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@Super+Anthony wrote:

@KevNewMedia On another issue but hoping you might know the answer. I have though posted it on other links. Blue screen please wait - this seems to have stopped when turning on stream first time each day, which is great news. Are you able to confirm that a fix or update has been done at all?

I'm not aware of any changes recently at our end @Super+Anthony 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Do let us know if you find any information but thank you @KevNewMedia along with the pixelation issues

@KevNewMedia Just fyi happened again 17.50 18.57 Sky sports main event UHD

squareeyeschris
Topic Author
This message was authored by squareeyeschris This message was authored by: squareeyeschris

sky sci-fi

Merlin 11.55

Voyager 12.02

Voyager 12.50

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for the most recent examples @Super+Anthony and @squareeyeschris - they are very much appreciated.

I've passed these on to our support teams and will let you know if they need further information 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
squareeyeschris
Topic Author
This message was authored by squareeyeschris This message was authored by: squareeyeschris

ski sci-fi

DS9

1.17pm

squareeyeschris
Topic Author

Sky sci-fi
Dipicable me trail

squareeyeschris
Topic Author

Pixelation at the same point in second showing of Merlin today. ie at 1155 and 1455

and stargate @1505 (in titles)

You welcome @KevNewMedia 

squareeyeschris
Topic Author

@KevNewMedia 

I think I've had enough of your game now so I don't think I'll play any more. We've been going round in circles for months now with no result so that's me done. Great firm you work for.

This message was authored by DuckieBoos This message was authored by: DuckieBoos

Getting Sky stream has really for me exposed how bad Skys customer service is when things go wrong. 

I got Sky stream for a form of entertainment as I guess we all did. The entertainment I've got care of Sky's agents is Nightmare on Elm Street.
I  don't know what I expected when I first raised this issue on X and later on here but it was not this. The private messages Sky have sent me re this are nothing short of disgusting..

I honestly don't know if the original issues are fixed or not on Sky branded entertainment and movie channels as I've stopped watching them live. 

I will now look into reducing my packages with Sky and then leaving them completely when my contracts expire.  And I will never come back.

And also Sky "Sorry you feel this way" is not an apology. "Sorry we made you feel this way" would be! 

I do have to echo the frustrations of many on here. I really do hope Sky can really understand everything we are going through and once and for all they deal with the obvious issues we are all struggling with. It's not just the pixelation issues but there are others - black screen / freezing. Please Sky, can you not blame the ISP's and our WiFi's. This is not the issue but your own pucks. 
I still like stream and have no plans on leaving or swapping back to Q but all we ask as customers is a bit more support and accountability for the issues being caused for months

This message was authored by DantheSwan This message was authored by: DantheSwan

Blaiming ISP's is much better than blaming their own inadequate service, i can tell you right now the Sky Stream service is not robust enough for what it is and is not ready for release

It should never have been given to the public in the terrible state it is, the streams are one thing but the UI is another

The entire system is full of bugs and glitches, STOP trying to blame my ISP and sort your garbage out? that would be the best way forward 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion