Discussion topic: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

squareeyeschris
Topic Author
This message was authored by squareeyeschris This message was authored by: squareeyeschris

Re: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

I haven't seen any pixelation on programmes today. However, I have seen it on adverts. I wouldn't have thought Sky's advertisers would be best pleased about that.

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

It's still been happening on the tennis!!!

This message was authored by DuckieBoos This message was authored by: DuckieBoos

On another discussion on this forum  entitled Feeezing and buffering on sky sports + a Sky employee has provided a link to give details of the pixilation etc. Maybe useful. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DuckieBoos wrote:

On another discussion on this forum  entitled Feeezing and buffering on sky sports + a Sky employee has provided a link to give details of the pixilation etc. Maybe useful. 

I believe the post being referred to by @DuckieBoos is on the Sky Q forum at the following link:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Freezing-buffering-on-Sky-Sports/m-p/4735169#M663346 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

We need same post on the Sky stream, though I have raised it for months..

It's so frustrating . 

squareeyeschris
Topic Author
This message was authored by squareeyeschris This message was authored by: squareeyeschris

May I remind people that the subject of this thread is pixelation, not crashing, buffering, freezing, black screen or any other random problems, which only serve to confuse matters. Please don't wander off topic. Thanks. 

@squareeyeschris 

Maybe we should start a new one that includes everything - 

1. Pixelations

2. freezing

3. black scree

4. Please wait blue screen

squareeyeschris
Topic Author

@Super+Anthony 

I presume that is a joke. If not, can you see how confusing it would become?

This message was authored by FaviousM This message was authored by: FaviousM

Yeah I don't want this getting confused with Sky Sports+ issues or anything else. In the end, maybe it'll all be connected but for now we should focus on the pixelation/glitching we've been seeing on Sky channels as shown in the examples that have been posted

No it wasn't as I thought it might be useful to have a message with current issues. You can ignore it though!!

I understand that this chain is just for pixelated issues, which is fair enough

This message was authored by MohsinMo This message was authored by: MohsinMo

I just bought a brand spanking new oled TV thought it might be the TV with the pixelating but it's been happening on UHD live sports on US open and the England test match , on the test match literally 5 mins ago. Might get rid of this sky stream only had it a couple of weeks , it's slow , laggy and now this. Now TV with 4k sounds a lot more appealing 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MohsinMo Make sure you cancel within the 31 days cooling off period otherwise it might not be straightforward.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by FaviousM This message was authored by: FaviousM

Damn, had gotten through most of FP2 on F1 UHD and not noticed any issues, then with 10/11 minutes to go it's gotten really bad

This message was authored by DuckieBoos This message was authored by: DuckieBoos

I was trying to help people that had issues with sky sports + and point them in the right direction. I won't  apologise for that @squareeyeschris 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion